Tuesday, July 12, 2011

don't call it a comeback...


After years of hiatus, I'm back writing my blog. It's hard to keep up because I've been posting most of the food I make on Facebook. I've been on facebook, twitter, and now google+ - with all the social media, it's hard to keep up sometimes. But I will try my best to keep writing and sharing things in my blog that I find interesting and I hope you find interesting as well.

I am actually working on my masters this fall to become a dietitian so I will definitely have lots of things to share about food, health and nutrition.

I love going to farmers market as you know, so I went this morning and found some happy tomatoes and fresh green beens (pesticide free), all for $5.00!

Going to farmers market can be intimidating sometimes if you don't know what you're looking for, but don't feel pressure to buy anything you don't need. I like to look around and walk around and see what they got. Usually, they have some free food samples such as cheese, pastries and dips. I'm just hoping they should have some wine tasting to pair with those cheese...(smile).

Tonight, I'm thinking of making some tomato salad with smoke salmon and a side of green beans with garlic and olive oil. It's perfect for warm summer night.

*Eating tomatoes can help prevent sunburn and wrinkles and green beans is rich in antioxidants.

No comments: